Friday, September 5, 2008

The greatest love of all

We love for He first love us. My Abba Father loves me so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on my behalf at the cross so that I can be made righteous before the Almighty God.

That's the kind of lavish love my God has for me. He doesn't want to see me suffer in any shape and form. He doesn't want me to suffer eternally in hades. He longs for my sonship. He wants to be close to me and provide for my every need.

He is always ahead of me to prepare my path. He wants the best for me. He wants me to remain in peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. He wants me to know that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. His plans for me are plans of a bright future and to prosper me. For the bible says, God will freely, with Christ, all things to enjoy.

We can now love one another because we first receive the love from Him. For we can do nothing without Christ. Jesus has come into our lives. The Holy Spirit indwells in me. He is the seal to the time of the second coming of Lord Jesus.

As fellow human being, our love for each other is limited. There is a limit to the love we have for each other. However, when we love each other with the love of Christ, there will be no limit to this Godly love. Regardless of how we are treated by others, we can always look to God for His un-ending love. The greatest love of all. Hallelujah!

No comments: