Friday, September 5, 2008

God of more than enough

I have a God who is a God of more than enough. He is El Shaddai!

My God lavish His love upon His children. He doesn't know what is enough. He always blesses with more than enough. He always do it in style. That's the God whom I come to know, El Shaddai! My God is tripartite: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

In the story of the feeding of five thousand men, Jesus was able to multiple five loaves and two fishes to feed five thousand men, not counting the women and children. When they were all filled, there were 12 baskets full of food left for the disciples. El Shaddai was able to bless with more than enough. There was none hungry on that day.

In the story of the cleansing of leprosy, the leper asked Jesus if He was willing to cleanse him of leprosy. Jesus was not just willing but touched the leper who was probably devoid of all human touch for the longest time. Jesus went beyond than what was needed. He made the leper whole and gave him the human touch which he would have longed for.

In the story of the healing of a woman with the issue of blood, the woman was healed of her issue of blood flow when she touched the hem of Jesus' garment. Jesus turned around to look at her to assured her of her healing and give her the shalom peace. The woman, beside having received healing for her blood issue, received shalom peace into her life.

My God is the same yesterday, today and forever. My God is ever willing and ready to jump into my situation to turn it around for my good. He is keeping me whole and healthy divinely. He is prospering me with every spiritual blessing. He is protecting my whole family from harm and from every weapon that had formed against me. He is El Shaddai. With Him, I will never lack. Through Him, I can do all things. By Him, my life will never be the same for I can only expect good things to happen in my life. Hallelujah!

No comments: