Monday, April 12, 2010

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

There were times when in the moment of foolishness or stupidity we did
things that were outright idiotic or moronic, which we were not able to
sensibly reason out why we did what we did in the first place.

For some of us, we thought that that was the end of ourselves, the end of
our lives. There seemed to be complete darkness. There seemed to be no
hope. There seemed to be complete darkness! Oppression was all around. Fear
was everywhere. Death seemed eminent.

Yet the bible says I walk through the valley of the shadow of death! Praise
the Lord the bible says I walk through. Walk in the bible signifies
calmness, steadiness, unhurried, cool. Praise the Lord that we I walk
through. This means I will always end out victorious at the end of the day,
though I am already victorious in Christ.

I will always end up on the path of righteousness. All things will turn out
for my good. They may not be good things in the beginning but all things
will work out for my good!

Praise the Lord it is just a shadow of death, not death itself. For Jesus
had conquered death for me. Hallelujah! Since when does shadow ever kill
anyone. It may scare some of us whose hearts are troubled and fearful. But
it will never be able to overcome those in the light, the beloveds of the
Lord.

In spite of the dire situations, I can fear no evil for the Lord is with
me. Wow! The Lord IS with me. He was with me yesterday. He is with me
today. He is going to be there with me forever He is the same yesterday,
today and forever! The Lord will never leave me nor forsake me!

The Lord will never allow the righteous soul to famish, to be put to shame.
This is the word of God. The word of God has power to transform and to make
whole. It is the Lord that does these things. He comfort me with His rod
and staff.

His rod is to defend me against those who come to harm and hurt me. It is
to ward off evil before the evil can even come near me. The Lord is a
Shield to those who put their trust in Him. Those who put their trust in
the Lord are like houses built upon the solid Rock. The storms may come and
the wave may hit against it but the house will stand for it is built on
Christ the solid Rock. Hallelujah!

No comments: