Sunday, April 4, 2010

He makes me lie down in green pastures

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He: The good Shepherd. The merciful and graceful Lord. The almightly God!
The Alpha and Omega. The First and the Last. The living word who has the
last word in my life. The I am that I am. The sacrificial Lamb on the
cross. The Lion of Judah.

He: The pillar of fire in the evening. The pillar of cloud in the morning.
The bread of life. The light and morning Star. The captain of our lives.
The Lord of Hosts. My providence. My health. My strength. My wisdom. My
peace. The creator of Heaven and Earth. The One who holds all things
together.

He makes. Wow! The good Shepherd is the One who makes. He is the One who
guides. He is the One who directs through the Holy Spirit. Wherever He
leads, it will be a path of righteousness. And this path will only gets
brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

He makes me. Once again, the good Lord is a personal God. He is always
thinking about me. When I go to the throne of grace in times of need, I
will be the only one to commune with Him. He has all the time to listen to
my every prayer and cry. He is always thinking good towards me. He has a
master plan for me which He will accomplished through me! Hallelujah!

He makes me lie down. Lie down: to rest, to be at peace, shalom. The Lord
rests me. He has bequeathed His peace to me at the cross. In the midst of a
storm, He was resting at the stern of a boat which the disciples were
fearful. He was awaken by the cry of the disciples and He immediately
calmed the storm on the outside before He calmed the storm of the
disciples' hearts.

At the cross, Jesus borne the crown of thorns so that I will have His
shalom peace reigning in my life. He shed blood of sweat so that my heart
can be free of trouble and fear.

He makes me lie down in green pastures. Wow! Jesus rests me in green
pastures. Not under! Otherwise I would be six feets underground. Jesus put
me in the middle of green pastures. He put me in the land flowing of milk
and honey. He put me right smacked in the middle of blessing, in the middle
of abundance!

Green signifies life! Green implies youthfulness. Green pastures imply a
land of plenty. It implies a land of no lack. When the Lord rests me in
green pastures, I will be able to enjoy the fruits of the land without
stress and worry. I will be able to meditate on the word of God for no evil
shall before me nor shall any plague comes near my dwelling. For I dwell in
the secret place of the most high and in that place I shall fear no evil.

He leads. Once again, it is the Lord who leads, guide and direct through
the Holy Spirit.

He leads me beside the still waters. Thank God He leads me beside the still
waters and not into the still waters for a sheep is not able to swim. When
the Lord leads me besides the still waters, I'll be able to drink to my
heart's contend. Still waters are usually fresh. They are not stagnant.
They are smooth flowing of waters which bring plentiful nutrients within
it.

Waters imply many streams. It implies plentiful supply. If one source of
waters dries up, there are many other sources to drink from. Hallelujah.

He good Lord is more than willing to bring me to a place of abundance right
here on earth. He is always leading and guiding from within so that we
shall lack nothing from without. Hallelujah!

No comments: