Monday, April 5, 2010

He restores my soul

He restores my soul.

The good Lord is the one restoring my soul. Not an angel, not a samaritian
but Jesus Himself restores.

Thank God the word restores is in the present tense. The bible doesn't say
restored or going to restore. It says restores. At this present moment, the
Lord restores. He is continually restoring my soul. He is constantly making
me whole. He never ceases to do me good.

The bible says the beloved of the Lord should prosper and be in health just
as the soul prospers. This implies the level of my soul prosperity will
determine the level of financial prosperity. Praise God for His wonder
working power to prosper and make whole my soul.

There is therefore no condemnation for those in Christ. My soul can be at
the state of rest and shalom because of Jesus' finished work at the cross.

He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.

The Lord personally leads me and guides me in the path of righteousness.
With the divine exchange at the cross some 2000 years ago, I am made the
righteousness of God in Christ. The Lord is my righteousness!

When you follow Jesus, you are following righteousness Himself. All
goodness will chase after you for you are now going after Jesus. The bible
says the Lord leads mes in the paths of righteousness. Wherever Jesus
leads, it will be a path of righteousness!

Jesus doesn't just lead me in one path. He leads me in multiple paths and
any of these paths Jesus leads, it will be a path of righteousness! Seek
Him first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things
that the gentile seeks shall be added to me. The bible defines kingdom of
God as righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

The path of righteousness is filled with abundant supply. When one walks in
this path, he shall not lack. He shall be free from evil. He shall be like
a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its
season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall
prosper. Hallelujah!

What a wonderful good news. The Saviour has come to save and nourish my
soul. Hallelujah!

No comments: