Tuesday, September 14, 2010

God only has good thoughts for me

God only has good thoughts for me. His greatest love for me was exhibited at the cross where He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me!

When He gave up Jesus for me, He would freely give me all things to enjoy! All things mean all things.

He wants to have have a wonderful relationship with me. That's why I am drafted into His kingdom to be a son of God through the divine exchange at the cross some two thousand years ago. He is my Abba Father. He wants to commune with me all the time. He wants me to know He is always caring for me, even if I were to walk through the shadow of the valley of death.

He wants me to have a healthy relationship with my wife and son. For my wife is the appointed one for me and my son is a blessing from Him. He wants me to enjoy family bliss. He wants my entire household to live for Lord Jesus. For He is the true head of my household. He is the captain of my life.

He wants me to prosper in my finances. He loves to position me as a head and not a tail. He wants me to enjoy my profession. In trying business situation, he is always there to provide an answer. There is simply nothing too big for my God.

He loves to see me healthy and joyful. I wouldn't be able to go around carrying out my responsibilities when I am flat on my back. Jesus has borne all my diseases and pain so that I don't have to bear them on my body.

Most of all, God wants my soul to prosper! He wants to expand my inside before He pours forth the outward manifestation of health and wealth. He is constantly chastening me for He loves me. He is building my character from glory to glory. Hallellujah!

Be aware of God's magnificent love. His unending love never fails. Praise the Lord for He is good all the time.