Thursday, September 23, 2010

God always has time for me

God always has time for me. He always hear my prayer and it is His delight to answer my prayers!

When I go to the throne of grace, I always talk to God one on one. I have never needed to come to a spiritual mood in order to commune with Abba Father. And I will find no one else except me and God when I commune with Him!

God created time. He is outside time and that's why the finished work at the cross by Jesus Christ avails for all generations from Adam to the last man that will ever live. The work at the cross is completely completed.

Sinners can be made righteous by accepting the gift of salvation. Salvation is a gift and not something we can work for. Once we accept the gift of salvation, we are righteous forever. We have right standing with God forever. Hallelujah!

We, the beloveds of the Lord can come to the throne of grace anytime. We can present our requests to God under any circumstance or situation. We can talk with God for eternity for He always has time for us.

We don't have to ask shooting prayer for fear of been fried by the judgement of God for all punishments had been borne by Jesus Christ at the cross. Today we can talk to God knowing all our sins are forgiven. We can talk with God just like a close friend would.

As beloved of the Lord, I can go to God anytime anywhere and He will always has time for me to listen and talk with me. Hallelujah!