Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nothing but the blood of Jesus

2000 years ago, a lone solitary figure was crucified with 2 thiefs at His right and left. His name is Jesus.

Jesus was crucified on my behalf so that I can take His place of righteousness before God. His precious blood was shed for the forgiveness of all my sins. He had established a new covenant where I can have a relationship with Him and God and the wonderful Holy Spirit who dwells in me.

Only His blood sacrifice can set me right before God. No other sacrifice is needed or can cut it. Jesus is God and Man. He came to Earth to become Man so that He has every right to redeem men of their sins.

Oh, how precious is the blood of Jesus. The sinless blood was shed for me to inherit and enjoy every blessing that God has for me. Hallelujah.

No comments: