Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Greater is He who is in me

The bible says greater is He who is in me than he who is of the world.

Who is He who is IN me? He is Jesus, for Christ is in me. Some of us may want to refer to Him as the Holy Spirit.

Why is He greater than he who is of the world? Because He is God. He who is of the world is not God.

Jesus can calm the storm with His word. Jesus can made the blind see with His hand. Jesus can raise the dead with His power! There is nothing that my Jesus can't do to make our lives the way He had originally designed.

There is no one sick in His presence. There is no dead in His presence. And no one shall be poor or remain poor in His presence. He cares for us more than we care for ourselves! Cast all our cares upon Him for He cares.

He who take our place at the cross will see to it all things are well with His children. He who has all the power in the universe wants to be so close to us that He dwells within us for those who believe that He is God and He had risen from the grave on the third day. Trust in the One who is in me! Hallelujah!

No comments: