Monday, June 28, 2010

Enjoy God's Love

For God so loved the world He sent His only regotten Son to die for the
world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have life more
abundantly.

God so loved the world, God so loved me as well as I am in the world. Every
day in which I am alive, I can look to God and enjoy His love for me. His
love for me is unconditional. His love for me is forever. His greatest love
for me is exhibited at the cross. Through that one sacrificial act by
Jesus, a divine exchange had taken place: my position of sin for His
position of righteousness.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I have right standing with God.
God and me are so one for He lives in me. Enjoy God's love and His grace
and see abundant supplies in every aspect of my life. He delights in
providing my every need and want with more than enough to be a blessing to
those around me!

He is joyful when I look to Him alone for providance. When I go to God in
prayer, He hears my prayer and He is pleased and will answer my every
prayer. With every new day, I can worship God for He is good to me! I can
sing praises to Him for His mercy endures forever. My God is no longer
angry with me for my sins for at the cross all my sins were punished on the
body of Christ.

Rejoice and be joyful knowing God is for me. He only has good thoughts for
me. Be at rest within for I have been reconciled with God through the
complete work of Jesus Christ at the cross. Hallelujah!

No comments: