Wednesday, February 18, 2009

God counts the number of hair on your head II

I was changing the diaper for my little son, Johanan. As I was wiping his buttock, he continued to pass motion right into my hand. Even though my hand was dirty, I didn't have any sense of anger towards him as he is my precious son. I continued to wipe his buttock clean and put some baby powder on him and he was restful after that.

Even with my human love for my son, I didn't bother to count the number of hair on his head. Mind you, he has a full set of hair on his head. His hair is longer than his daddy's. :-) Yet the bible says God counts the number of hair on our heads. That is the level of attention He will pay to. He will make sure every details in our lives are well taken of! Hallelujah!

This is the love of Abba Daddy. He knows our every need long before we have need of. He is always working behind the scene to make sure that our every need is met. For He is Almighty God. He unending love towards His children is unfathomable. He even sacrificed His only begotten Son to die for us some two thousand years ago to divinely exchange His position beside Abba Father for our position of sin.

He always has our interest at heart. If only we would to trust Him completely and rely on His perfect love completely as well. He will never put those who trust in Him to shame. He will not allow the righteous to famish. He will provide for all our needs according to the riches and glory in Christ Jesus. Trust in His perfect love. He will attend to every minute need that we have. Hallelujah!

No comments: