Saturday, February 14, 2009

God's amazing love!

What love is this that God sent His only begotten Son to die for the world so that the world through Jesus will be saved. How can one fathom this great love of God?

I have a nephew and a niece. I love them dearly. I would shower them with love and spend time with them to communicate with them and to nurture them.

Now that I am a proud father of a son, Johanan, myself, I have a deeper revelation of what it means to love unconditionally! I would not sacrifice my precious son for anything in this world. Not for a million dollars! Not for a billion dollars! Not for a trillion dollars! Not for any monetary exchange! This is just human love. But God's love is not natural. It is supernatural. It is a love only God can understand and fully fathom.

It just dawn on me how loved I am by Abba Father. I have a better appreciation of His great love for me. I have a fresh revelation of God's love in my life. Every time I hold my precious son in my arms, I would feel the love of Abba Father all over me again. I guessed that's a reason why God wants His children to go forth and multiple.

This is all about God's love and His amazing grace abounding towards us. Grace: God's Righteousness At Christ's Expense. Hallelujah!

No comments: