Friday, August 26, 2011

Greater is He who lives in me than he who is of the world!

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. - Colossians 1:27

When Christ cried "It is finished!" at the cross, all our sins are forgiven and we are made the righteousness of God in Christ. We are cleansed so thoroughly that the Holy Spirit comes to indwell in us! That's the hope of glory. For He will teach, guide, and lead us from within. He is our assurance that Christ has done a complete work at the cross!

What does Christ in me mean? Personally, I think the victorious Christ is living in me. And because He lives in me, I can have the victorious life He came to give through His sacrifice at the cross. I can live a life that exemplifies the glory of God in me. I have what He came to give to me. Our measure of receiving differs from one and another. But God is good. We will never lack in any good things.

We don't have to be envious of others just because they seem to have more in life. Whatever we are lacking in our lives, we can ask God for it. For He will freely, with Christ, gives us all things to enjoy! He has given to each of us a certain measure of faith. We just need to exercise that measure of faith and see it grows.

We, the beloved ones of the Lord, shall receive everything from Abba Father. For our God will supply all our needs according to the riches and glory in Christ Jesus. We are rich for Christ was made poor at the cross. We are healthy for Christ has borne all our diseases on His body. And by His stripe, we are the healed of the Lord.

Regardless of the challenges we are facing now, know that the greater One is living in us.he will turn all things for our good. Look to Him for the answer. For He will never disappoint us. Be it a health issue, be it a financial situation, be it a relationship problem, be it a work related challenge, Christ is the answer to them all. And Christ lives in me.

Look to the One that indwell in us. He has, and He is, THE Answer to all the issues pertaining to life. Those who are in the Lord can truly live a restful and victorious life. Hallelujah!

Sent from my iPad

No comments: