Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Enjoy God's love over and over again

Abba Father loves me more than I love myself. This is so evidenced by
the finished work at the cross by Christ Jesus.

This Agape love is unconditional. For even when we were still sinners,
Christ died for us. It is not our good behaviour that merits His love
for us. It is not our good work that earns His favour on us. It is
definitely not good thought that put us in the kingdom of God.

What qualifies me for this unearned and unmerited favour IS His love for
me! For by His grace, I have been saved and made whole through His only
begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! When I believe this eternal
truth, I begin to exhibit good behaviours. I do good for I know I am the
righteousness of God in Christ. And I have good thoughts both toward God
and men for He first has good thoughts toward me. What a wonderful love
relationship with Abba Father. Such tender loving care from the One who
never fails.

Just a few days ago, I had the opportunity to "play" with my son,
Johanan, on a escalator at a shopping mall. He likes to just step on the
escalator and be "carried" by it up and down. Of course I was there
beside him to hold him and to carry him off at the tail end of the
escalator. He was trilled just been able to stand on the escalator. I
was very joyful and grateful to be able to share this wonderful bond and
joy between father and son. It brought me great joy to just see my son
being so happy to be able to "play" on the escalator.

While Johanan was happy he was able to enjoy the escalator ride, I was
happy to be just with him all this while. Whenever he looked at me and
smile at me, my heart simply melted. How wonderful this is to be able to
enjoy your son. Johanan may not be aware how much joy he brings to me
when he simply just looks and smiles at me knowing I am by his side.

O! How wonderful is Abba Father to me. Being a natural father, I am
limited in my love for my son. But Daddy God has unlimited love for me.
He rejoices whenever I am rejoicing. He is happy to see me being happy
and joyous. Whenever I am reminded of Abba's love in my life, I am sure
it brings joy to Abba. Whenever I give thanks to and praise Him for His
grace, I believe it must have bring such wonderful feeling to God as
well. The more I trust in His grace for me, the more He is happy to
simply supply all my needs and much more!

Just enjoy God's great love over again. Don't look at the circumstances
around us. Focus of His love and grace for us. Hallelujah!

No comments: