Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A rainy start to a brand new day

It is drizzling now. The sky is grey and the sun seems to have disappeared. Yet deep in my heart I know the sun is still shinning. Just because the cloud has covered the sun doesn't imply the sun is no longer there.

How often have I focus on the issues at hand and forget there is a Son. The Son of God had done a complete work at the cross some two thousand years ago. Divine exchange had taken place. God had not spared His only begotten Son at the cross, how much more will He not take care of my issues. He cares so much for me that He even counts the number of hairs on my head.

Knowing that God loves me gives me the assurance and confidence He will turn my situation around for my good. What a lovely Abba Daddy I have. What a wonderful Lord in Christ Jesus. What a mighty Holy Spirit in me. Hallelujah!

No comments: